The only freeze user once a day, the best monster once a day, ecery week you see him in a sale, he is one of the best old legendary monsters.
A Wise man once said "Old Legendaries suck". He was right about most of them. However, three of them are still good and well.White Walker is one of the three, the other being Lord of the Atlantis and Panda Claus. White Walker Can immobolize with high accuracy and low cooldowns, he can support, he can hit, he can debuff all, But his stats killed him, yes sadly...
- His skills are amazing
- He has a 60 base power move without any cooldown
- He can freeze all/ blind all
- He can also freeze an enemy
- He can heal and apply double damage to a single ally
- His skills have high accuracy
- He can apply damage reduction to enemy
- His stats and trait are complete trash
- He only got Water-type moves, so opposing Water-types can tank him
- Painful Stream/ Big Stream
- Water with Steroids
- 3 Speed Runes
Painful Stream has a 60 base power skill with 0 cooldown but White Walker's power is low so he can't do very high damage. Big Stream has a 1 turn of cooldown and freezes an enemy so it's beter I see to pick. Tsunami is your freeze to all skill with ONLY 2 turns of cooldown and higher accuracy than other skills that hit all. Blizzard blinds all foes with low cooldown and high accuracy. Water with Steroids heals an ally and gives him double damage with low stamina cost.