|Zyla the Faithful|
Zyla the Faithful is a VIP monster, which means it needs to be bought with true money.
Zyla is basically a VoltaiK rip-off. It got extra turn moves and all that crazy stuff. On top of that, it got higher power and a better trait in the VIP-only trait: bulwark, which reduces status effects accuracy by 50%. So, basically, it would be stronger than VoltaiK, right? Wrong. VoltaiK has 4 extra turn moves while Zyla has only 3. It might not sound like a big deal, but it actually does when you consider the fact that the AI isn't going to play the monster properly because of the only move that doesn't give an extra turn. That means Zyla is less effective for defending your account and in team wars. However, Zyla is still very dangerous and while not being S rank like VoltaiK, she still got the very solid A+ rank in the Viability Ranking.
- Zyla can attack over and over and over again until her stamina is depelled, if it isn't a CPU.
- Zyla got a good amount of power and speed.
- She can inflict status effects like daze.
- While attacking, she got higher chances to get her special move.
- She has very low HP.
- She needs stamina, which means she is probably going to get outsped.
- Fast Chains
- Agony Chains
- Affliction Chains
- Direct Slaughter/Clamant Havoc
- 3 Stamina Runes/2 Stamina Runes, 1 Speed Rune/2 Stamina Runes, 1 Power Rune
Use the first three moves all the time. You won't even use the last move. Direct Slaughter makes Zyla gain precision and Clamant Havoc gives bleed to the target. Affliction Chains also give daze, so make sure you daze all your foes while attacking.
Ouros eats Zyla for breakfast by returning the damage and using his powerful Earth moves. Instant death is also dangerous for Zyla as it makes her limited in her turns, much like VoltaiK. Even with bulwark, it is possible to stun or freeze Zyla.